Senior Pension Administrator
Senior Pension Administrator – £37k + Bonus + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pension Administrator to join a one of the UK leading independent consultants based in Birmingham. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
As a Senior Pension Administrator, you will take responsibility for the delivery of high quality administration services whilst assisting members with complex pension issues.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provides a timely, efficient, professional and personal service to meet the needs of all our internal and external client/members and agreed service levels.
- Completes all administration processes in accordance with TPA target service levels and exact timescales.
- Maintains and updates member records on the Universal Pensions Management system (UPM).
- Manage annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Prepares and finalises Administration Reports and presentation of these to clients/trustees.
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
- Proven solid experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB/DC and CARE pension arrangements.
- Has up to date knowledge of relevant pension legislation, regulations and technical developments affecting pension administration.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience using a pensions administration system.
- Experience of working in a client relationship focused environment, within pension administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.