Senior Social Media Manager.
London, Greater London
One of the largest global investment management companies are seeking a Senior Social Media Manager. This role involves ensuring the successful delivery of marketing campaigns and other initiatives that support of the wider UK marketing team.
- Keeping abreast of competitor positioning and social media activity, through internal updates and proactive research
- Ensuring information is shared with team, and that action is taken where appropriate to strengthen competitive position
- Thought leadership to each business channel on how they can effectively utilise and optimise their social media marketing
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve procedures and processes to deliver increments in key metrics such as engagement rate, reach and cost per conversion
- Liaise with counterparts in wider global teams to ensure local social media across each of the company’s regions remains consistent
- To increase the ROI of social media
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders and third party suppliers
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, copy writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging, market leading social media content across multiple platforms
- Experience of digital marketing and website promotions and working with external agencies
- Understanding of UK regulatory environment and requirement for compliant communications
- Analytical and process oriented to support evidence based marketing and evolve campaign best practice
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.