Social Media Manager
Our client is a privately-held leading asset manager responsible for over £500 billion in client assets. They work with a range of different clients, ranging from sovereign wealth funds, large corporations, insurers, central banks down to private individuals. They are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team, reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Social Media Channel Strategy, Optimization & Responsibility
- Utilising SEO and email promotion to increase following and optimize the content marketing experience
- Keep up to date with competitor activity and market knowledge, sharing information with the rest of the team as appropriate
- Channel Dynamic content & personalization optimization
- Management of the forecast and accounting of allocated social media marketing funds as well as reporting on spend, ROI and profitability.
- Monitor social media metrics and act on results in order to enhance success of social media campaigns
- Understand and comply with compliance and data protection
- Develop and implement social media campaigns
- Optimise engagement levels of followers and increase ROI of social media
- Provide thought leadership to business channels on how they can make the most of their social media marketing
The right candidate will possess previous experience in campaign management, social media and online marketing, ideally within asset management. Candidates should have good knowledge of investment products and the distribution industry within the UK. Use of social media marketing tools for publishing, approval workflows, social listening would be an advantage and the right candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent communication, copy writing and editing skills.
For more information, please get in touch with Gabriel Hoyos at [email protected] or call + 44 7380 313 114.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.