Darwin Recruitment Germany
Software Engineer Lead Python/Java
Amsterdam, North Holland
One of the world’s leading financial establishments is looking for a highly capable Software Engineer Lead. You will be working in one of the most technologically advanced organizations globally.
- Are you keen on working in the world’s most thought provoking industries?
- Do enjoy working with the latest Technologies?
- Do you have strong managerial background?
Our clients take pride in helping people & their clients move forward with positive attitude. With over 30 million customers in over 35 countries, my client wants to have a significant and meaningful impact globally. They are a very ambitious organization with dynamic and challenging Information Technology environment.
Your Role: Software Engineer Lead
- To lead the division with your expertise and experience in self steering team
- Enthusiastic & good managerial background skills
- Ability to delegate and working closely with Talent Acquisition team
- Knowledge of customer onboarding – according to their needs
- Working closely with developers & architects in guiding and knowledge sharing
- You are capable of working with low-level communication protocols
- Solving complex problems
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in Software Engineering, accompanied by the following:
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in backend software development
- Experience in developing features in multiple languages
- Experience in leading company divisions that are continuously growing
- Experience DevOps/Azure is a bonus
- Knowledge of the following languages; Python, Java
- Keen understanding of software integration; development on Restful API’s
- Ability to work independently
- You have a good command of English
What The Company Offers:
- Up to 85k incl. 8% Holiday Allowance
- Join a team of highly skilled software engineers
- Pension Scheme
- Multinational team
- 13th Salary
- Diverse environment
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.