Providing staff level support to the Director, Corporate Accounting, you will have responsibility for key aspects of the monthly accounting cycle. You must be adept at problem solving and be eager to seek improvements and efficiencies in our processes. You will become proficient in the use of Oracle Fusion Cloud accounting system and have the opportunity to make a difference in a variety of challenging functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Support general accounting functions including the preparation of journal entries and account analyses.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports and supporting schedules.
• Assist with SOX compliance.
• Support Oracle Projects and contracts entry.
• Areas of focus include cash, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and intercompany loans.
• Cross-train in other accounting functions and assist in the review of procedure documentation.
• Support external and internal audit.
Other Job Duties:
• Adheres to Company policies, procedures and Code of Business Conduct
• Proposed process improvements
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Experience with financial and reporting systems
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in general accounting functions
• Knowledge SOX and/or internal controls testing and documentation
• Eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Degree in Accounting
• CPA or active candidate
• Combination of corporate and/or public accounting experience
• Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Ability to meet strict closing and reporting deadlines consistent with a publicly traded company
• Manage multiple priorities/projects effectively
• Identify and support implementation of process improvements
• Coordinate with multiple departments and levels of management including offsite locations
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience
This position will require a pre-employment background check and a pre-employment drug test.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer