Staffing Consultant / Recruiter
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions has an immediate need for a dynamic individual who is results and service driven and with a desire to learn.
As a Staffing Consultant for I.T.S. Vancouver, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, client communication and office administration.
- Source and evaluate qualified candidates to maintain a candidate pool
- Fill client orders with qualified associates promptly and according to our commitment
- Learn, perform, and manage all aspects of the operations of the company
- Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document, and take corrective action as necessary
- Full spectrum administrative duties
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Ability to effectively manage client/associate relationships and negotiate terms of business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Disciplined with a strong work ethic
- Problem solving mentality
- Be able to act quickly and decisively
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Personable phone presence
- Empathy for clients and associates, a genuine desire to help
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to lead and develop people
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions offers a competitive compensation based on performance.
Reply to this ad with your resume and the subject “Staffing Consultant” to apply.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions
Unit #104 12355 Pattullo Place, Surrey, BC
P: 604 628 6109 ext.0
F: 778 785 6061