Darwin Recruitment Germany
Job: Technical Leader
Location: Fully Remote
Contact Duration: 12 Months
German Skills: C2 Level
Vacancies Available: 2
You will be working with a market leading software development company with a worldwide presence in the Automotive sector. You will be working in the Automotive Infotainment team.
- Supporting different testing activities – Regression, End of Line, System and Vehicle Testing
- Working with the development team to reproduce bugs and verify bug checks
- Working in an Agile Team
- Great knowledge of testing within Embedded Systems – Preferably an embedded infotainment product
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD Pipelines/Jenkins
- Scripting knowledge in C++, Pytest or CAPL, Python/C
- Making test plans/concepts
- Good understanding of Vectorcast, CANoe and vehicle simultation
- Hands on experience with Jira & DOORS
- Experience performing Confromance tests – NEST, NTS, DivA or Monaco
- ASPICE and ISO26262
- Used Development Tools such as ASL, CAN, Corvus, etc.
- Worked with safety systems such as ISO and IEC.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.