This is a role within the Transfers Team which forms part of the bigger Operations Department. As the Transfers Officer you will be reporting directly into the Transfer Manager and will be responsible for all activities relating to asset transfers in and out of the company's custody, internal transfers, and APS transfers.
- Processing transfers in to the company for all account types, across multiple products and platforms
- Internal transfers of holdings arising from changes to client status (eg. receipt of tax documentation, trust distributions, deceased, spouse to spouse transfers etc.)
- Monitor transfer progress and escalate issues when required
- client contributions to their accounts
- Facilitate Depot movements
- Setting up Nominee accounts and providing KYC document when required
- Report uploads/downloads (e.g. IFDS)
- The role will require regular interaction with Fund Managers, market counterparties and other Operations teams that are involved in maintaining client account data and records
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU/ PLEASE APPLY IF:
- Previous experience of operational processes in wealth manager or private client asset management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
- Team player willing to respond to varied requests
- Able to build effective relationships with 3rd parties and internal customers such as the fund managers
- Able to challenge current processes within the operations area and provide solutions and efficiencies
- Understanding of re-registration of collective investments
- Good all round securities knowledge
- Experience with the Crest Gui
- Experience with Altus would be advantageous
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.