The Role and Company:
A global Asset Manager is looking for a Transitions Analyst to join their growing team. The client operations team, in which the Transitions Analyst sits has associates globally and is tasked with supporting the operational aspects of pooled and separated account investors across Europe and Asia. The Transitions Analyst will be joining an experienced and knowledgeable team where they will contribute by independently co-ordinating and/or monitoring transitions across the full range of product structures. Additionally. The Transitions Analyst will work closely with the management team, directing work and providing support and guidance to the broader team.
Essential Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead high impact separate account activities (onboarding, transition and termination) for the Europe and Asia client base, ensuring that all legal, operational, compliance and transitional requirements are comprehensively identified, tasked and completed and with a high level of client service
- Communicates effectively both internally and externally on the progress of client work, holding regular working group meeting sessions with key stakeholders in order to monitor and manage progress
- Participates actively as a subject matter expert or project manager representing the Client Operations team in exception resolution meetings and relevant governance forums
- Contributes to internal projects focused on improving Capital’s value proposition as it relates to client operations
Successful candidates have the following attributes:
- The ideal candidate has 5-6 years of experience of working within the transitions team of an asset management company with a global or ex-North America client base.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, demanding and ever changing environment while maintaining the highest standard and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a track record of effective communication with colleagues, counterparties and clients
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.